You can search and apply for our advertised thesis work
- The development and implementation of the CRA III Regulation for structured finance: impact and future developments
- New European Commission legislation for simple, transparent and standardised securitisations: the legal framework and its implementation
- The evolution of NPLs in Italy: empirical study from 2013 to 2015
- Can financial reporting be standardised in the existing structured finance transactions?
- Why does Loan by Loan data not always match the investor reports of SF transactions?
- Can European DataWarehouse data benefit industries beyond the financial sector?
- What are the incentives for banks to provide optional data about structured finance transactions?
- To what extent have renegotiations and loan repurchases been used to improve the observed performance of securitised transactions and why?
- Can the loan by loan data of a securitised transaction be used to predict the recoveries of its defaulted assets?
- Do the determinants of loan pricing differ much from one bank to the other?
- Is loan by loan data from securitised transactions representative of the loan books of the originating banks?
- What does loan by loan data say about credit availability?
- Does loan by loan data reflect the operating features of the originating banks?
- How can we be certain that the loan by loan data provided to us is not faked?
Please note that some of the topics above can be refined per country/asset class.
Other topics / fields of study *
- Data Quality Management
- Neural Networks
- Machine Learning (Clustering)
- Data Mining
- Pattern Recognition
- Big Data Analytics
- In-Memory Analytics
* All topics should be related to Loan Level Data
If you have a specific topic to write about, please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ED ISIN List
- Press Release: European DataWarehouse aims to become the first securitisation repository under the new STS framework
- Announcement: The wait is over! EDvance with us today!
- Data Users – Products & Services
- ABS Market Coverage
- Version 2.0 of our Gap Analysis between the ECB ABS templates and the draft templates proposed by ESMA is now available. Email email@example.com for more information.