Structured Finance Data Analyst (m/f/d) for Loan-Level Data
Native Level Speaker in French
This role ensures the ABS loan level data submitted by European financial institutions is of high quality and adheres to the ECB loan level data templates. In addition, the employee will help to convert this raw data into useful information for investors, researchers and other market participants.
This role is responsible for analysing data (asset, bond, waterfall, triggers, counterparties) which needs to be reported in structured templates under the new securitisation regulation (STS).
Daily activity for this position will also include frequent interaction with external clients as well as liaising closely with all internal departments.
- Analyse loan level data stemming from RMBS, SME, Auto, Leasing, Credit Card and Consumer ABS transactions
- Analyse investor report data and relevant documentation in compliance with the disclosure requirements
- Design and improve existing quality control processes to ensure high quality ABS loan level data
- Develop and maintain close relationships with data owners and data providers
- Assure a high coverage of the relevant ABS market by keeping close contact with customers
- Consult data users in case of any deal specific questions
- Ensure availability of all relevant transaction data and documentation
- Participating in workshops across Europe
- Working in projects
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance / Economics / Banking / Statistics/ Mathematics or a proven comparable qualification
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Native-level English speaker + native-level fluency in French
- Work experience in the European ABS market
- Work experience in the European ABCP market, a plus
- Strong data and quantitative analysis skills
- Self-management skills
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and CRM
- Programming skills in database management applications, VBA, SQL, a plus
- Modelling data sets, a plus
What we offer:
- A secure workplace and an international work environment in Frankfurt
- Flat hierarchies and an open-door policy
- The chance to develop professionally on a highly international and motivated team
- Interesting projects with practical and entrepreneurial experience
- Duration: 24 months. Strong candidates may have the opportunity that we offer a permanent contract after this period
- Eligibility: We only accept applications with the eligibility to work in Europe
- Fulltime: (40h/week)
- Place: Frankfurt (Germany)
Are you interested in this challenge?
Then join us to make a difference!
Please send us your complete application and your possible earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further inquiries please contact Kerstin Krause at +49 (0) 69 50986 9322
Converting Data into Market Trust
The European DataWarehouse (ED) is the first central data warehouse in Europe for collecting, validating and making available for download detailed, standardised and asset class specific loan level data (LLD) for Asset-Backed Securities (ABS) transactions. Developed, owned and operated by the market, ED helps to facilitate risk assessment and to improve transparency standards for European ABS deals.