Internship: Structured Finance Data Analyst (m/f/d) for Loan-Level Data
Native Level Speaker in Italian, French, Portuguese or Spanish
An internship with European DataWarehouse is the perfect way to kick start your career! Through this internship, you can gain meaningful professional experience of daily working life. We offer you the opportunity to put the knowledge you acquired during your studies into practice. In addition to theoretical knowledge, you will also gain initial practical experience.
As part of our team, you will be integrated into the work flow to get to know structures and processes. Furthermore, you will expand your theoretical knowledge through challenging practical experience and work independently on projects. You will strengthen our team by contributing your knowledge and ideas.
We offer you the chance to develop your methodical, social and technical competencies and experiences in an international environment.
If you are the kind of person that “thinks outside the box” then we are looking forward to hearing from you. We acknowledge your unique perspectives and your contribution, your experiences and ideas, and we’re determined to think differently.
- Analyse loan level data stemming from RMBS, SME, Auto, Leasing, Credit Card and Consumer ABS transactions
- Ensure availability of all relevant transaction data and documentation
- Support in preparing workshops across Europe
- Support in projects
- Bachelor in Finance / Economics / Banking / Statistics/ Mathematics or a proven comparable qualification
- First practical experience
- Strong data and quantitative analysis skills
- Native level speaker (Italian, French, Portuguese or Spanish)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English is mandatory
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and CRM
- Programming skills in database management applications, VBA, SQL, a plus
What we offer:
- A secure workplace and an international work environment in Frankfurt
- Flat hierarchies and an open-door policy
- The chance to develop professionally on a highly international and motivated team
- Interesting projects with practical and entrepreneurial experience
- Duration: 6 months. Strong candidates may have the opportunity to extend their contract after this period
- Eligibility: We only accept applications with the eligibility to work in Europe.
- Fulltime: (40h/week)
- Salary: 1,650 € (for voluntary internships)
- Place: Frankfurt (Germany)
Are you interested in this challenge?
Then join us to make a difference! Please send us your complete application and your possible earliest start date to the email@example.com
For any further inquiries please contact Kerstin Krause at +49 (0) 69 50986 9322
Converting Data into Market Trust
The European DataWarehouse (ED) is the first central data warehouse in Europe for collecting, validating and making available for download detailed, standardised and asset class specific loan level data (LLD) for Asset-Backed Securities (ABS) transactions. Developed, owned and operated by the market, ED helps to facilitate risk assessment and to improve transparency standards for European ABS deals.