ARE YOU A TRAILBLAZER?
EDW’s team is made up of a diverse mixture of colleagues from around the world. We work as a team to identify and meet the needs of our clients. We strive to build trust in the market and to do so we often go the so-called “extra mile”.
Our team is revered for its professional expertise and is highly valued by our clients. While English is our official operating language, our international team enables us to advise our clients in more than 16 languages.
We appreciate each other’s unique perspectives, contributions, experiences, and ideas and are all treated equally, regardless of age, gender, religion, or professional experience.
At EDW all employees are involved in the decision-making process and team members are encouraged to express their opinions freely. Due to the collaborative nature of the company, we operate with flat hierarchies and an open-door policy.
"Great Place To Work" Certified 2023
EDW is proud to announce that, following the judgment of its employees in an internationally proven certification process, it has been certified by Great Place to Work® for its experienced employer attractiveness.
The award stands for credible, fair leadership and active employee development. Respect, trust, pride, and team spirit are largely part of the corporate culture.
- Build a sales pipeline, develop opportunities, and close new business
- Proactively manage key accounts and create new and enhanced customer relationships in strong coordination with other departments.
- Independently manage leads through the sales process
- Keep up with industry and relevant regulatory developments
- 50% travel required within Europe
Your Skills, Knowledge, and Interest:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration or a proven comparable qualification
- At least three years of professional experience in the financial service industry,preferably in securitisation industry
- Good understanding of regulatory environment and financial markets
- Entrepreneurial and pragmatic mind-set with a strong results orientation attitude.
- Very good communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Effective Time-management skills
- English to business standard (written and oral) second European language preferred
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and CRM
- The opportunity to work in a data-driven market-leading company
- Above market salary
- Bonus & Benefits (public transportation subsidy and monthly SODEXO spending stipend)
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Company mobile phone
- 30 days of holidays as well as a half-day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Team culture with a participatory leadership style
- Annual team and individual training opportunities
- Annual company summer and holiday parties
- Modern office with height-adjustable desks, meeting CUBE, and fruit and beverage deliveries
- Eligibility: We only accept applications with the eligibility to work in Europe
- Fulltime: (40h/week)
- Place: Frankfurt (Germany)
Ready to start?
Then join us and send us your complete application including your salary expectation and your possible earliest start date to the following email address:
EDW is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
Converting Data into Market Trust
European DataWarehouse (EDW) is a Securitisation Repository designated by both the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). It was established in 2012 as the first Securitisation Repository in Europe to facilitate the collection, validation, and download of standardised loan-level data for Asset-Backed Securities and private whole loan portfolios. Operating as a market infrastructure, EDW aims to increase transparency and restore confidence in the securitisation market. For any further inquiries please contact Kerstin Krause at +49 (0) 69 50986 9322.