Structured Finance Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Native Level Speaker in French
This role ensures the ABS loan level data submitted by European financial institutions is of high quality and adheres to the ESMA templates. In addition, the employee will help to convert this raw data into useful information for investors, researchers and other market participants.
You are responsible for analysing data (asset, bond, waterfall, triggers, counterparties) which needs to be reported in structured templates under the new securitisation regulation (ESMA).
Daily activity for this position will also include frequent interaction with external clients as well as liaising closely with all internal departments.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with ABS issuers and management companies
o Assure a high coverage of the relevant ABS market (Germany) by keeping close contact with customers
o Organise and participate in regular client visits and European webinars to keep the market informed
o Consult data users in case of any deal-specific questions
- Ensure accessibility of all relevant transaction data and documentation in compliance with the disclosure requirements
- Analyse loan level data stemming from RMBS, SME, Auto, Leasing, Credit Card and Consumer ABS transactions based on the ECB/ ESMA taxonomies
- Analyse investor report and prospectus information, reconciling with loan-level files
- Design and improve existing quality control processes to ensure high-quality ABS loan-level data
- Prepare and participate in workshops across Europe
- Perform project work
Your skills, knowledge and interests:
- Bachelor degree in Finance /Economics / Banking / or proven comparable qualification
- Relevant experience in the financial market
- Work experience in the European ABS market
- Strong data and quantitative analysis skills
- Self-management skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in French and English (mandatory)
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and CRM
- Programming skills in database management applications, VBA, SQL (desirable)
- The opportunity to work in a data-driven market-leading company
- Above market salary
- Team culture with a participatory leadership style
- Public transportation subsidy and monthly SODEXO spending stipend
- 30 days of holidays as well as a half-day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Annual team and individual training opportunities
- Annual company summer and holiday parties
- Mobile working on three days a week + flexible working hours
- Modern office with height-adjustable desks, meeting CUBE, and fruit and beverage deliveries
- Eligibility: Only applicants who are eligible to work in the EU will be considered
- Fulltime: (40h/week)
- Location: Frankfurt (Germany)
Ready to Start?
Send your complete application, including your salary expectation and earliest possible start date, to the following email address:
EDW is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
For any further inquiries please contact Kerstin Krause at:
Telephone: +49 (0) 69 50986 9322
Converting Data into Market Trust
European DataWarehouse (EDW) is a Securitisation Repository designated by the European Securities and Markets Authority and established in 2012 to facilitate the collection, validation, and download of standardised loan-level data for Asset-Backed Securities and private whole loan portfolios. Developed, owned and operated by the market, EDW helps to facilitate risk assessment and to improve transparency standards for European ABS deals.