Structured Finance Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Native Level Speaker in French
Are you a trailblazer?
EDW’s team is made up of a diverse mixture of colleagues from around the world. We work as a team to identify and meet the needs of our clients. We strive to build trust in the market and to do so we often go the so-called “extra mile”.
Our team is revered for its professional expertise and highly valued by our clients. While English is our official operating language, our international team enables is to be able to advise our clients in more than 16 languages.
Our team appreciates the unique perspectives, contributions, experiences and ideas of one another. We are all treated equally, regardless of age, gender, religion or professional experience.
At EDW all employees are able to be involved in the decision-making process and team members are encouraged to express their opinions freely. Due to the collaborative nature of the company, we are able to operate with flat hierarchies and an open-door policy.
Great Place To Work 2020
EDW is proud to announce that it has faced the judgment of its employees in the internationally proven certification process and is certified by Great Place to Work® for its experienced employer attractiveness.
The award stands for credible, fair leadership and active employee development. Respect, trust, pride, and team spirit are largely part of the corporate culture.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with data owners and data providers
- Assure high coverage of the relevant ABS market by keeping close contact with customers
- Consult data users in case of any deal-specific questions
- Ensure availability of all relevant transaction data and documentation
- Analyse loan-level data stemming from RMBS, SME, Auto, Leasing, Credit Card and Consumer ABS transactions
- Analyse investor report data and relevant documentation in compliance with the disclosure requirements
- Design and improve existing quality control processes to ensure high quality ABS loan level data
- Prepare and participate in workshops across Europe
- Contrubute to various additional projects
Your skills, knowledge and interest:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance / Economics / Banking / Statistics/ Mathematics or a proven comparable qualification
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Work experience in the European ABS market
- Work experience in the European ABCP market, a plus
- Strong data and quantitative analysis skills
- Self-management skills
- Native-level French is mandatory
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English is mandatory
- Any other European language is beneficial (Italian, Portuguese or Spanish)
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and CRM
- Programming skills in database management applications, VBA, SQL, a plus
We Offer You:
- Above market salary and bonus according to individual objectives as well as company success
- Additional benefits include subsided transportation and monthly SODEXO spending stipend
- 30 days of holiday + public holidays as well as half-day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Our leadership style is participatory and in accordance with relevant objectives
- Annual and team and individual training
- Modern office with height-adjustable desks, meeting CUBE, fruit and beverage deliveries
- Annual company Summer and Christmas parties
- Duration: 24 months. Strong candidates may have the opportunity that we offer a permanent contract after this period
- Eligibility: We only accept applications with the eligibility to work in Europe
- Fulltime: (40h/week)
- Place: Frankfurt (Germany)
Do you want to join?
Then join us and send us your complete application including your salary expectation and your possible earliest start date to the following email address:
For any further inquiries please contact Kerstin Krause at +49 (0) 69 50986 9322
Converting Data into Market Trust
European DataWarehouse (ED) is the first central data warehouse in Europe for collecting, validating and making available for download detailed, standardised and asset class specific loan level data (LLD) for Asset-Backed Securities (ABS) transactions. Developed, owned and operated by the market, ED helps to facilitate risk assessment and to improve transparency standards for European ABS deals.