Working Student for Marketing (m/f/d)
In this role you will be supporting all client relationship and marketing activities of European Datawarehouse.
ARE YOU A TRAILBLAZER?
EDW’s team is made up of a diverse mixture of colleagues from around the world. We work as a team to identify and meet the needs of our clients. We strive to build trust in the market and to do so we often go the so-called “extra mile”.
Our team is revered for its professional expertise and highly valued by our clients. While English is our official operating language, our international team enables us to advise our clients in more than 16 languages.
We appreciate each other’s unique perspectives, contributions, experiences, and ideas and are all treated equally, regardless of age, gender, religion, or professional experience.
At European DataWarehouse all employees are involved in the decision-making process and team members are encouraged to express their opinions freely. Due to the collaborative nature of the company, we operate with flat hierarchies and an open-door policy.
- Conducting various marketing tasks
- Preparing email campaigns and newsletters
- Preparing marketing content for webpage, press releases, presentations, social media and other relevant channels
- Collaborating with multiple external service providers including PR firms, marketing agencies, graphic designers, copywriters
- Conference organisation with external event organisers
- Organising on- and offline EDW events (workshops, webinars)
- Additional project work as needed
Your skills, knowledge and interest:
- You are an enrolled student in Marketing, Management, Business Administration or related fields.
- Ideally you already have gained marketing and project experience, in form of an internship or as a working student.
- You are familiar with current trends in digital media and are naturally excited about marketing topics.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
- You have good knowledge in MS office (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- You are a quick learner & team player with a flexible can-do attitude
- The following skills and experience would be beneficial, but are not required for an eager learner:
- Basic knowledge of HTML (or experience working in WordPress or other CMS)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat and/or InDesign
- Experience working with video or sound editing
- Experience in web content and social media
- The opportunity to work in a data-driven market-leading company
- Opportunities to put your theoretical knowledge into practice
- Mobile working + flexible working time in accordance with your lectures
- 30 days of holiday as well as half-day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Additional benefits include public transportation card and monthly SODEXO spending stipend
- A participatory leadership style
- Modern office with height-adjustable desks, meeting CUBE, fruit and beverage deliveries
- Annual team and individual training opportunities
- Annual company summer and holiday parties
- Familiar and friendly working environment
- Duration: 12 months
- Eligibility: We only accept applications with the eligibility to work in Europe
- Part-time: (20h/week)
- Place: Frankfurt (Germany)
READY TO START?
To join our team, send us your complete application including your salary expectation and your earliest possible start date to the following email address:
For any further inquiries please contact Kerstin Krause at +49 (0) 69 50986 9322
Converting Data into Market Trust
European DataWarehouse (EDW) is a Securitisation Repository designated by the European Securities and Markets Authority and established in 2012 to facilitate the collection, validation, and download of standardised loan-level data for Asset-Backed Securities and private whole loan portfolios.
Developed, owned and operated by the market, EDW helps to facilitate risk assessment and to improve transparency standards for European ABS deals.