European DataWarehouse (ED) is the first centralised European platform for uploading and downloading ABS loan level data (LLD). ED as a market initiative aims to increase transparency and restore investor confidence in the ABS market. By accessing ED data, market participants are able to analyse underlying portfolios in a more efficient way and compare portfolios on a systematic basis including performance trends. In the past, investors had to rely on aggregated data which was preconfigured by issuers and arrangers.
Who uses ED Data?
- Institutional investors
- Investment banks, commercial banks and brokers
- Rating agencies
- Central banks, regulators & policy makers
- Data vendors, data analytics firms
credit repositories & consultants
What Data does ED have?
the Asset Class:
Consumer Finance ABS
Public sector DECCs
How to access ED Data?
EDwin (website) – Recommended for a quick view of the LLD files, portfolio strats and documentation. LLD files downloadable in Excel, CSV and XML formats
- http://eblanpharmacy.com/307.html About Us
- cheap Lyrica News and Events
- best blood pressure medication Direct Link to ECB