What is EDplus?
EDplus is a desktop software application designed to download loan and bond level data in a database, enabling complex query based analysis. Data Users can use their Edwin login credentials to synchronize one or more deals from Edwin to their local database and view the loan and bond level data in Excel or write standard SQL queries to perform further analysis.
Why use EDplus?
Using EDplus, Data Users are able to directly query the loan and bond level data, automatically update predefined dashboards and feed data into third party analytics software. EDplus also facilitates the management of large amounts of data, allowing optimized distribution and efficient storage.
Full & Trial Version
ED Customers can download the EDplus trial version for free from Edwin and use the software for 2 months
|Features||Trial Version||Full Version|
|Synchronize deals of your choice to your computer||5 deals at a time||Any number of deals|
|Pre-filter the data fields of your choice to reduce data volume||√||√|
|Pre-configured Excel Spreadsheet examples to analyse loan level data||√||√|
|Run any kind of SQL queries on the synchronized data||√||√|
|Directly integrate deals to analytical tools or spreadsheets||√||√|
|Write your own custom analytics / financial modelling plugins||√||√|
- ED ISIN List
- Press Release: European DataWarehouse aims to become the first securitisation repository under the new STS framework
- Announcement: The wait is over! EDvance with us today!
- Data Users – Products & Services – June 2018
- ABS Market Coverage – April 2018
- ED gap analysis between the ECB ABS loan-level data templates and the draft templates proposed by ESMA May 2018