An internship is the perfect way to kick start your career. Through this internship, you can gain your first experience of daily working life. We offer you the opportunity to put into practice the knowledge you acquired during your studies. In addition to theoretical knowledge, you will also gain initial practical experience.
As part of our team, you will be integrated into the work flow to get to know structures and processes. Expand your theoretical knowledge through challenging practical experience and work independently on projects.
You will strengthen our team by contributing your knowledge and ideas.
If you have completed your studies, it is time to choose the career start that best matches your talents and goals – depending on the area of work that interests you most.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for students with the following profile:
- Completion of a course of study in Finance / Economics / Banking / Statistics or Mathematics fields
- Interest and knowledge in securitisation markets, banking products, in particular credit and loans.
- High-calibre people who possess the highest levels of integrity and a wide range of skills
- Open-minded, highly motivated and ready to take on challenges
- Interested in working in an international and constantly changing work environment
- Fluency in English, both written and oral, is a must
Duration and Eligibility:
- 12 months
- Eligible to work in Europe
Internship: Data Analyst for Loan-Level Data (m/f) (Native Level Spanish)
Internship: Data Analyst for Loan-Level Data (m/f) (Native Level English)
Internship: Data Analyst (m/f) for Loan-Level Data (Native Level Speaker in Italian, French or Portuguese)
Join us as an intern and help to advance transparency and standardisation in European lending and capital markets as a key market infrastructure. If you are the kind of person that is “thinking outside the box” then we are looking forward to hearing from you. We acknowledge your unique perspectives and your contribution, your experiences and ideas, and we’re determined to think differently.
How to apply
Simply send your complete application, specifying if this is a compulsory or a voluntary internship, and your possible earlier start date to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further inquiries please contact:
+49 (0) 69 50986 9322