ED provides loan level data (LLD) repository services for the European ABS market, and was created in 2012 following the establishment of Eurosystem loan level reporting requirements. ED became fully operational in January 2013 and is funded and owned by a mix of market participants. In addition, the European Central Bank (ECB) and National Central Banks (NCB) participate as observers to the Board of ED. ED operates as a utility to respond to the need for improved transparency to investors and other market participants in Asset-Backed Securities (ABS).
The Supervisory Board currently consists of 18 members (mainly shareholder representatives with the ECB/NCBs as observers) and is responsible for strategy and monitoring ED’s operation as a market initiative.
The Pricing Committee currently consists of 8 members from the ABS industry and is responsible for setting the fee structure for ED clients. The fees are set in line with ED’s utility approach.
List of Shareholders
- ED ISIN List
- Press Release: European DataWarehouse aims to become the first securitisation repository under the new STS framework
- Announcement: The wait is over! EDvance with us today!
- Data Users – Products & Services – June 2018
- ABS Market Coverage – April 2018
- ED gap analysis between the ECB ABS loan-level data templates and the draft templates proposed by ESMA May 2018