With data at the core of our business, European DataWarehouse (EDW) takes the protection of your personal information seriously and values your privacy, When collecting and processing personal data (from customers and visitors to our website etc.), European DataWarehouse is committed to complying with all applicable legal provisions, strictly following the principles of data protection: lawfulness, fairness & transparency; purpose limitation; data minimisation; accuracy; storage limitation; integrity & confidentiality; and accountability of the data controller.
EDW’s privacy notices cover both the visits to our website and the general services offered through the website, as well as our securitisation repository services for public securitisations.
Our privacy notices describe:
- the type of personal data we collect
- how we obtain personal data
- how we use personal data
- the basis upon which we use personal data
- how long we keep personal data
- with whom we share personal data
- which countries we transfer personal data to
- data subjects´ rights regarding personal data
You can access the privacy notices by clicking below.