European DataWarehouse offers a private area to collect information including loan-level data (LLD) and other relevant documentation, particularly credit claims used as repo collateral, private ABS transactions, whole loan and guarantee portfolios, and structured private repo transactions.
REPORTING SOLUTIONS FOR PRIVATE TRANSACTIONS
controlled transmission of DATA
PRIVATE AREA SOLUTIONS FOR ACC, CLO, AND COVERED BONDS
European DataWarehouse offers defined solutions within our private area to accommodate additional credit claims (ACC), for access to National Central Banks, covered bonds, to control rating agency access to loan-level data, as well as solutions for collateralised loan obligations (CLO). EDW Private harnesses the power of our EDITOR platform to meet the needs of issuers requiring more bespoke dissemination of data.
The main advantage of the private area is the controlled transmission of the information. Our solutions allow you to:
- Access to the relevant data is fully managed by the Data Owner who is responsible for authorising access to Data Users. The authorisation can be modified regularly.
- Utilize a legal framework for the transmission and dissemination of the information is governed by specific customer agreements.
- Assign access to existing EDW registered users or any new users after signing the specific customer agreement (at no additional cost for investors).
- Rule result drill down: users can download loan-level data for each rule result without the need of opening submitted files
- Graphical interpretation: rules allow users to display results in the form of a chart or table
- Custom-built environment: data quality management is run on our server, which is specifically designed to perform data quality checks quickly